How to apply via twph.online website:
- Click this URL Link https://twph.online/
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the job portal website
- Click “Apply Now”
- After clicking the “Apply Now” button, you will be required to create an account.
- Fill out all the blank fields and click “Submit”.
- An email verification will be sent to your email address.
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the verification link sent to your email address.
- After verifying your email, you will be notified that you have successfully registered your account, You may now log in to your newly registered account.
- You will be required to fill out and complete all the fields below. After the completion, click > Next.
- Choose a skillset that will define your expertise. Do not forget to give detailed information regarding your skill sets.
- Your resume should be uploaded in a PDF format. Attach and upload your resume using your full name as a filename. When done just click Validate and Submit.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied to twph.online.
How to convert your Resume into a PDF file:
- Open your resume using MS Word.
- Click File, then Save As, Save your file in the Documents folder.
- After clicking the Documents folder, a new window will pop up. Make sure to modify the file format from a Word document to a PDF file then create a filename for your resume. Use your full name as the filename of your resume then click Save.
How to update your application on twph.online:
- Log in to your account at twph.online.
- After logging in to your account, go to Application Details and click Update Details
- You can now update your current personal details. Please take note that you can also add a new skill set and update your resume by uploading a new one.
- When uploading an updated resume, click on the “Choose File” button and attach an updated copy of your resume. Before uploading, make sure that your file is in a PDF format and use your full name as a filename for your CV/resume when done uploading click “Update CV”.
- Click Submit and Validate and you're done, You have successfully updated all your personal details.